Call for Abstract
2nd Head and Neck Conference: The Multidisciplinary Approach, will be organized around the theme “Explore and Exploit the Strategies of Head and Neck Treatment”
Head and Neck 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Head and Neck 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Head and Neck of the human body which includes brain, bones, muscles, veins, nerves, organs, eye, ear, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue and throat. Ophthalmology is the branch of pharmaceuticals that includes the study of life systems, physiology, and sicknesses of the eyeball and circle. Visual oncology is the branch of drug managing tumors identified with eye and its adnexa. Ocular oncology mulls over that the essential necessity for patients is safeguarding of life by removing the tumor.
- Track 1-1Ocular oncology
- Track 1-2Brain disorders
- Track 1-3Dentistry
- Track 1-4Retinal ophthalmology
- Track 1-5Ophthalmology
- Track 1-6Pediatric dentistry
Head, Neck and Oral Oncology includes growth of mouth, nose, sinuses, salivary organs, throat and lymph hubs. Head and Neck disease is connected with life hazard factors including tobacco smoking, liquor utilization, UV light, chemicals utilized and certain strains of infections. These tumors are mostly forceful into the biologic conduct, patients with similar disease are at a higher risk of building up another growth in the head and neck territory. Head and neck disease are mostly treatable if identified in earlier stages via surgery, yet radiation treatment may also be assumed an imperative part, whereas chemotherapy is regularly incapable.
- Track 2-1Hematopoietic Stem cell treatment
- Track 2-2Squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma and tumor pathology
- Track 2-3Chemotherapy for Head and Neck Oncology
- Track 2-4Oral and craniofacial diseases
- Track 2-5Tobacco and oral diseases
- Track 2-6Chemotheraphy of oral cancer and its side effects
- Track 2-7Chemotheraphy of oral cancer and its side effects
- Track 2-8Oral cavity oncology
Otology is generally defined as the treatment of middle ear disease and resultant conductive hearing loss and neurotology includes the treatment of inner ear conditions, hearing and balance disorders. Neurotology or neuro-otology is a branch of otology which studies and treats nervous system of the ear and neurological disorders especially the inner ear and associated brainstem structures also called Otoneurology. Otology surgery also incorporates treatment of conductive hearing disorder by recreating the hearing bones because of disease or by replacing the stapes bone with a stapedectomy for otosclerosis. Neurotology includes more complicated surgery of the internal ear.
- Track 3-1Ear surgery
- Track 3-2Dizziness
- Track 3-3Vestibular dysfunction
- Track 3-4Temporal bone
- Track 3-5Facial nerve paralysis
- Track 3-6Neuro Otolaryngology
- Track 3-7Sensorineural hearing loss
- Track 3-8Tinnitus
Head and Neck Pathology manages otorhinolaryngologic clutters notwithstanding maxillofacial disarranges and also deals with mucosal and Mesenchymal lesions of the upper aero digestive tract and lesions of the thyroid gland, parathyroid gland and orbit. Patients seek treatment from otorhinolaryngologists. Head and neck pathology helps in the differentiation the cancerous lesions and noncancerous lesions and diagnosis of various infections, inflammations and other pathological conditions. Radiation Pathology is an investigation of the collaboration between human tissues and radiation. When human tissue is presented to radiation, it can be hereditarily modified and distorted which could prompt an assortment of diseases that could be minor or lethal. Oral and maxillofacial pathology alludes to the ailments of the mouth, jaws and related structures for example, salivary glands, temporal mandibular joints, facial muscles and perioral skin around the mouth.
- Track 4-1Oral and maxillofacial pathology
- Track 4-2Intraoperative Consultation
- Track 4-3Immunopathology
- Track 4-4Molecular techniques
- Track 4-5Radiation Pathology
- Track 4-6Ophthalmic pathology
- Track 4-7Human surgical pathology
The ears, nose and throat are all inter-connected and thus infection occurred in one area can easily be spread to other quickly. Ear infections rarely cause death, but an ear infection not identified and treated early can lead to complications such as mastoiditis, meningitis or encephalitis, deafness and sinusitis. The most common nose infections are rhinitis and sinusitis. The symptoms depend on the cause of infection i.e., either viral or bacterial. The signs and symptoms are worse in people with bacterial infection. Throat infection can be caused either due to viruses or bacteria. Infection of the tonsils causes swollen tonsils, red sore throat, fever and difficulty in swallowing.
Viral Throat Infections occur as a part of a general upper respiratory tract infection they appear red and the glands in the neck may be swollen and tender. Bacterial Throat Infections has worse symptoms of sore throat. Streptococcal throat infection is treated with antibiotics.
- Track 5-1Tonsillitis
- Track 5-2Ear Infections
- Track 5-3Sinus Infections
- Track 5-4Sleep Apnea
Rhinology comes under a subspecialty in the field Otolaryngology which concentrates on the treatment of illnesses and scatters influencing the nasal depression and sinuses. This may induce allergies, difficulty in tasting and smelling, nosebleeds, obstructed breath and sinusitis. Rhinology has huge advancements in treating of sinus and nasal issue. The utilization of compound sedated sinus rinuses, drug escaping sinus stents, in office swell sinuplasty, minimally intrusive endoscopic sinus surgery and intraoperative surgical route frameworks are few of inventive treatments. Sinusitis is the most widely recognized condition with the nasal problem. Intense sinusitis is extremely normal and commonly treated with a blend of various anti-toxins and operators to diminish aggravation in the nose. Sinusitis can be dealed with surgically or non-surgically methods.
- Track 6-1Sinusitis
- Track 6-2Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Track 6-3Apnea and snoring
- Track 6-4Allergy
- Track 6-5Anterior skull base
- Track 6-6Rhinitis
Pediatric otolaryngology includes surgical and non-surgical study of infants and youngsters having inborn disarranges, tumor and irresistible illnesses and other related structures of the head and neck. The main conditions included are Hearing disorder, Paediatric voice and reverberation, Sinusitis, Tumours of the head and neck, Tonsillitis, Cleft sense of taste etc., ENT disease is thought to be the most predominant issue and the main cause are the germs that enter into the ear. These diseases are more typical in children. ENT Infectious illnesses predominantly incorporate implications for gonococci identification, parasitic laryngitis etc.,
- Track 7-1Vascular malformations
- Track 7-2Cleft lip and palate
- Track 7-3Velopalatine insufficiency
- Track 7-4Velopalatine insufficiency
- Track 7-5Cochlear implant/BAHA
Surgery is the principle line treatment elective for head and neck malignant tumors. A couple of patients can be treated just with surgery and solidifying head and neck dangerous surgery using radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Versatile mechanical surgery: It is a Flexible computerized surgery which is an unimportantly prominent cancer treatment suitable for some head and neck tumor patients that empowers experts to get to regions which are hard to reach in the mouth and throat by the use a versatile expansion. Vocal rope stripping: In this method a long surgical instrument is used to empty the outer layers of tissue on the vocal strings. This approach can be used to take a biopsy test or in treating some stages of malignancies constrained to the vocal lines.
- Track 8-1Open Skull Base Surgery
- Track 8-2Ophthalmic surgery
- Track 8-3Maxillofacial surgery
- Track 8-4Endocrine surgery
- Track 8-5Reconstructive and salvage surgery
- Track 8-6Robotic and minimally invasive surgery
- Track 8-7Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 8-8Reconstructive H&N Surgery
- Track 8-9Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Track 8-10Hair Transplantation
Head and neck surgery give many challenges to anaesthetist. The presenting pathology may result in airway obstruction or lead to intubation difficulties. It is very crucial to maintain a secure airway when operating on a patient’s head which may be limited and the need to be flexible regarding the airway management during surgery, particularly in nose and throat regions. Surgeons may obstruct or displace airway equipment. The possibility of contaminating of the airway needs to be under check. when an airway problem is identified intraoperatively correcting it is the first priority and stop surgery if necessary.
- Track 9-1Pediatric anesthesiology
- Track 9-2Anesthesia in thoracic surgery
- Track 9-3Anaesthesia in pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 9-4Anaesthetic techniques for middle ear surgery
- Track 9-5Anesthesia for ENT surgery
- Track 9-6Anesthetic system for micro laryngeal surgery
- Track 9-7Carotid body tumour resection
- Track 9-8Tropical anesthesia for ENT Surgery
- Track 9-9Oesophagoscopy
- Track 9-10Cholesteatoma
Being aware of the compelling pro as a purpose behind threat gives a couple of approaches to the probability of balancing activity, incorporating decreasing and getting rid of the prologue to the administrator, developing an immunization or treating the pollution before tumor is formed.
Various preventive measures are guided at removal or wiping out the exposure to malignancy causing specialists or protecting the body from exposures. Distinctive undertakings may include screening technique for instance, those for cervical and colorectal tumors which can recognize premalignant wounds in individuals without any signs which can be managed before infection effects.
The neutralizing activity of harm and the progression of the approaches to recognize tumor and starting time developments, when treatment may be ideal, remain fundamental targets. The time from starting prologue to a threat causing expert it as often takes various years before a decrease in introduction realizes a diminishment in danger rate and mortality. Biomarkers make inherited changes, diverse changes in the DNA and varieties from the standard in proteins or other natural particles that demonstrate the closeness of a quirk. They may be perceived in blood, stool, other body fluids, or tissue.
- Track 10-1Epidemiology and prevention of cancer
- Track 10-2Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- Track 10-3Salivary gland cancer
- Track 10-4Tonsil cancer
- Track 10-5Throat cancer
- Track 10-6Parathyroid cancer
- Track 10-7Laryngeal Cancer
- Track 10-8Thyroid cancer
- Track 10-9Molecular Pathogenesis
- Track 10-10Cancer Vaccines
- Track 10-11Tumour Markers in Cancer Screening
- Track 10-12Biomarkers for Risk and Early Detection
- Track 10-13Reducing the risk of developing the cancer
- Track 10-14Cancer of the Oesophagus
Physiological Disorders of ENT causes certain disorders like Chronic nasal obstruction, Nasal polyposis, epistaxis and myasis, Rhinorrhoea & Rhinolith, Septal hematoma, Deviated nasal septum, Nasal reflexes, Post-Nasal drip & Young’s syndrome, cleft palate, Kartagener’s syndrome. Sinonasal disorders like Unified Airway disease, Asthma, tumors can be treated surgically using functional endoscopic sinus surgery, endoscopic frontal sinusotomy, transnasal endoscopic surgery, sinus dilation and stenting.
- Track 11-1Infections involving the anterior ethmoidal air cells
- Track 11-2Deviated nasal septum
- Track 11-3Nasal reflexes, Post-Nasal drip & Young’s syndrome
- Track 11-4Septal hematoma
In spite of the way that radiation treatment is routinely a capable technique for removal of threat cells, it can similarly hurt neighboring veins that maintain the skin, ligaments, tendons, muscles, nerves, bones and lungs, which can lead to a dynamic condition called radiation fibrosis issue. It is a late ensnarement of radiotherapy which may show up clinically years after treatment. Radiation-actuated mischief can join "myelo-radiculo-plexo-neuro-myopathy," causing muscle weakness and brokenness and leading to neuromuscular disorders. RFS is an honest to goodness and profound established issue which regardless may take much of the time be decremented when perceived and re-established adequately early. This remedial treatment should be a brain-boggling framework containing direction, practice-based recovery, orthotics and medicated.
- Track 12-1Multidisciplinary management of cancers
- Track 12-2Occupational therapy to address swelling
- Track 12-3Evaluation after surgery
- Track 12-4Rehabilitation for radiation-induced toxicities
- Track 12-5Survivorship, Surveillance, and Management
The deformations of lips and perioral district provide a basic test for reconstructive surgeons. It is essential to obtain comes to fruition that is a win from the valuable and smart perspective. In masterminding the multiplication, the surgeons should consider the age and general state of the patient and the dental status. The master should be acquainted with the essential norms in orchestrating reconstructive procedures. The authority will have the ability to complete the intents, purposes and cosmetically reasonable system in each specific case.
- Track 13-1Advanced reconstructive techniques
- Track 13-2Molecular Advances in Thyroid Cancer Management
- Track 13-3Stereotactic radiotherapy
- Track 13-4Particle Radiation therapy
- Track 13-5Three-dimensional (3D) conformal radiation therapy
- Track 13-6Intra Operative Electron Radiation Therapy (or "IOERT")
- Track 13-7Prosthodontics